Official Rules for the Detroit Senior Olympics are governed by the Detroit Senior Olympics Organizing Committee;
- Athletes may enter in no more than six (6) events;
- All Athletes registered by May 11, 2018 will receive a Detroit Senior Olympics T-Shirt;
- Medals will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners, unless a rule violations has occurred;
- Athletes shall dress according to events entered i.e. comfortable shoes, loose fitting clothes;
- Detroit Senior Olympics shall not be responsible for lost or stolen personal items;
- Hustle Dance competition is open to all dancers/groups. All Hustle Dance competition performance can only be performed to music provide to the Detroit Senior Olympics’ Organizers and must be free of vulgarity and explicated language. Dance group can consist of no less than 5 and no more than 10 + 2 alternates for replacement purpose only. Team Rooster must be submitted by 12 noon on opening day and entire team must check in at one time one (1) hour before competition.
- All athletes and spectators of the Detroit Senior Olympics must complete and sign the Official Registration Form.
Detroit Parks & Recreation Department
18100 Meyers Rd. ~ Upper Level
Detroit, MI 48235