The awarding of Detroit Water and Sewerage Department contracts are based, in part, upon requests for proposals (RFPs) and the open competitive bidding process.
Starting October 29, 2013, the Detroit Water and Sewerage Department will begin listing purchase and contract packages up for bid on the Michigan Inter-governmental Trade Network (MITN) website. The vendor benefits of joining MITN include:
• Solicitation alerts customized to the vendors’ products or services provided
• Reliable and timely delivery of notifications, addendums and documents
• Advanced notification of term-contracts
• E-bid and e-quote submission
• Immediate and on-demand access to local government opportunities
Vendors may still submit bids for the procurements and contracts on this page until the item's bid window expires. For future postings, all vendors must be registered with MITN in order to bid. No bid submissions will be accepted by email for items posted on MITN. To register with the MITN website, click here
or go to http://www.mitn.info
and click on the "Register" link.
If you encounter problems while registering, please call the support department at IPT by BidNet, (800) 835-4603.
To download the DWSD Procurement Policy, click here.