Current services include:
- STD testing and treatment for patients and their partners
- STD screenings for anyone concerned about exposure
- Rapid on-site HIV testing
- HIV prevention for youth, including Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis or PrEP, a daily oral prevention medication
- Immediate linkage with the WSU HIV treatment program
Additional services coming soon include:
- Hepatitis B and C screening and linkage to treatment
- Hepatitis B vaccinations
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccinations
- HIV prevention for adults, including Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, or PrEP, a daily oral prevention medication
Detroit Public Health Sexually Transmitted Disease Clinic walk-ins: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The Detroit Public Health Sexually Transmitted Disease Clinic is located at:
50 East Canfield
Detroit, MI, 48201
Appointments also are accepted. Call 313-577-9100 for information or to make an appointment.
STD services and HIV testing and prevention are also available at our sister clinics at the Horizons Project, University Health Center, 4201 St. Antoine, Detroit, Suite 5F, between Canfield and Mack. Walk-in hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday and Tuesday; 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Wednesday through Friday.