Current services include:
- STD testing and treatment for patients and their partners
- STD screenings for anyone concerned about exposure
- Rapid on-site HIV testing
- HIV prevention for youth, including Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis or PrEP, a daily oral prevention medication
- Immediate linkage with the WSU HIV treatment program
Additional services coming soon include:
- Hepatitis B and C screening and linkage to treatment
- Hepatitis B vaccinations
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccinations
- HIV prevention for adults, including Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, or PrEP, a daily oral prevention medication
Detroit Public Health Sexually Transmitted Disease Clinic walk-ins: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Youth-friendly STD services and HIV testing and prevention also are available at the Horizons Project, University Health Center, 4201 St. Antoine, Detroit, Suite 5F, between Canfield and Mack. Walk-in hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday and Tuesday; 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Wednesday through Friday.
Appointments also are accepted. Call 313-577-9100 for information or to make an appointment.