Transit Service Changes Effective April 21, 2018
• Service will be removed from Concord, Lafayette and Helen. New service will be
added to E. Grand Blvd and on Kercheval between Concord and E. Grand Blvd.
• Schedule times and service levels will remain the same.
17 Eight Mile
• Service will be improved to 24-hours per day!
• Weekday peak-hour service will improve from every 20 minutes to every 15 minutes.
• Weekday mid-day service will improve from every 30 minutes to every 25 minutes.
• Saturday, daytime service will be improved from every 30-35 minutes to every 25 minutes.
• Sunday, daytime service will be improved from every 55 minutes to every 35 minutes.
• Three new routes connecting Detroit to Eastern Market.
NEW: Northwest “Honeycrisp” Route –starts at Evergreen & 7 Mile, travels via
7 Mile, Southfield, W. Outer Dr, Curtis, Livernois and Lodge Fwy/Davison
Fwy/I-75 to Eastern Market.
NEW: Southwest “McIntosh” Route –
starts at Kemeny Rec Center, travels vi aFort, Visger, Bassett, Schaefer, Fort,
Junction, Michigan to Rosa Parks and I-75 to Eastern Market.
NEW: Northeast “Gala” Route –
starts at Schoenherr & 8 Mile, travels via Schoenherr, 7 Mile, Sherwood, Nevada,
Conant, Dequindre, McNichols and I-75 to Eastern Market.
• All Fresh Wagon routes will make all local stops while traveling to and from Eastern Market.
• Each route will make two trips to Eastern Market and two trips from Eastern Market every Saturday.
• As with the previous Fresh Wagon service, the proposed service is subject to seasonal revisions and/or suspensions.
498 - Reflex Woodward
• Discontinue all service.
• Multiple alternatives are available on the Woodward corridor, including DDOT route 53 – Woodward and SMART routes 450/460 – Woodward Local and 461/462 – Woodward FAST.