Plumbing Inspection Procedures
- To schedule a Plumbing inspection please call (313) 224-3202.
- The Plumbing Division will inspect the property within 48 hours after the request is made. For hazardous/emergency installations every effort will be made to provide inspections the same day if called before 9:00 am.
- The permit holder must have the correct property address (street name ), and the correct permit number.
- If the work installed by the permit holder is approved by the inspector, the permit holder if requested, will receive a Certificate of Acceptance from the plumbing division.
- If there are violations, a notice will be mailed to the permit holder within five (5) Business days.
- A Re-Inspection must be scheduled after all violations have been corrected.
- The permit holder is required to get inspection approval before the permit can be finale, and a Certificate of Acceptance issued.