- Check code approved standards listed on pipes/fittings.
- Check proper joint types between piping.
- Check water or air test on system. Water test not less than the water working pressure of the system. Air test for piping systems other than plastic, not less than 50 psi. The test shall be held for not less than 15 minutes without leaks.
- Check for proper hangers and supports.
- Check for leaks.
- Check for proper water supply pressure at fixtures.
Note: The above items are for basic information purpose, the inspector may note additional requirements on the plumbing inspection report.