- Check pitch/slope of pipe for uniform alignment.
- Check code approved standards listed on pipes/fittings.
- Check proper joint types between piping.
- Check properly size and assessable cleanouts.
- Check water or air test on system. Air Test: 5 psi or Water Test: 10 foot head of pressure. The test shall hold for at least 15 minutes without leaks.
- Installation must be left uncovered and assessable for inspection..
- Check work installed as per approved plan/code (if approved plan is required).
- Installation must be below outside frost depth (building sewer minimum 42" below grade).
Note: The above items are for basic information purpose, the inspector may note additional requirements on the plumbing inspection report.