- Check proper fixture spacing.
- Check work installed as per approved plan / code. If approved plan is required it must be left at jobsite for inspector review.
- Check backing support for fixtures that are to be attached to wall(s).
- Check water or air test on system. Air Test: 5 psi or Water Test: 10 foot head of pressure. The test shall hold for at least 15 minutes without leaks.
- Installation must be left uncovered and assessable for inspection.
- Building permit must be posted (if applicable for installation)
- Check for proper hangers and supports.
Note: The above items are for basic information purpose, the inspector may note additional requirements on the plumbing inspection report.