Pre-Sale Inspections must be ordered and paid for before the customer will be allowed to schedule the inspection. Apply In Person
Pre-Sale Inspections can be paid, ordered and scheduled either in person or online. For information about the process of applying for a Pre-Sale Inspection, customers may call the Licenses & Permits Unit at 313-224-3173 or 313-224-3174.
- Pay for the Pre-Sale Inspection at the Licenses & Permits Cashier in Room 402
- Order and schedule the Pre-Sale Inspection at the Building Permit Counter in Room 402.
- When scheduling a Pre-Sale Inspection in person, the customer may choose any date that is available at that time.Apply Online
The Pre-Sale application is available online here
, or through BSEED online services
- Use the online application to pay for and order your Pre-Sale Inspection.
- After inspections are paid and ordered online they will be scheduled by our staff.
- After 24 hours, customers must login to the online system to get the date that has been scheduled for their inspection.Inspection Date Changes and Re-Inspections
scheduling changes or to schedule a Pre-Sale Reinspection, please contact our Construction Division in Room 408 or call 313-224-3121 or 313-224-3122.