Site Navigation

Boiler Division Forms

Boiler Permit Application

The Boiler Permit Application may also be used to apply for Installation Permits, which are required for high-pressure boilers, low-pressure boilers with heating surfaces greater than 300 square feet, and unfired pressure vessels with pressure greater than 30 pound-forces per square inch (PSI).

Application For Renewal or Registration of Contractors License Form - Boiler .pdf

A current State of Michigan boiler contractor's license and driver's license is required.

Submit completed forms to the Boiler Division located in Room 402 of the Coleman A. Young Municipal Center.