1300 Beaubien, Room 328
Detroit, MI 48226Phone:
711 or (800) 649-3777E-Mail: email@example.com
DETROIT POLICE COMMISSIONERS
Jessica Taylor, Chairperson
Donnell R. White, Vice Chairperson
Jerome L. Warfield
To increase public confidence in the Detroit Police Department by providing accountability through competent, objective and effective civilian oversight in the following ways:
- Review, evaluation and establishment of Police Department policies, rules and regulations.
- Review and approve Police Department budget.
- Act as final authority in imposing and reviewing discipline of employees of the Department
- Prepare an Annual Report of Police Department activities, including the handling of crime, complaints and of future plans.
- Review and approve Police Department promotions