1340 Coleman A. Young Municipal Center
2 Woodward Ave
Detroit, MI 48226
(313) 224-4505 (office)
(313) 224-0367 (fax)
TTY: 311 or (313) 224-INFO (4636)
My plans to help revitalize Detroit :
- To use my office to pass legislation, conduct projects, and spearhead other initiatives that have the impact of impacting the health, well-being for Detroit's residents.
- Establishing Detroit-run programs for problem gamblers.
- Developing a multi-year master plan for improvements to the City's parks and recreation center.
- Using casino revenue to finance special activities and programs for elders
- Allocating additional dollars to the narcotics division of Detroit Police Department.
- Retooling the Fire Department, supplying firefighters with new gear, additional manpower and training